Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Band] Panik

Go down 
+15
P.2K | Petush
chiwite
MC*
ArdnAskelA
Juliana
BellaBoo
tit-fraise
livetodid
T:ph'N
Céline
Cindy
Lizée
MA'Lice
11th_echo
Cha
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Six
Gold Köhler
Six

[Band] Panik - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May - 17:39

si t'en parle c'est simplement parce qu'ils t'ont permis de réaliser que tu valais autant que les autres. N'ai pas pas honte, moi aussi j'étais martyrisés et sans raison juste parce qu'une fille ne pouvait pas me sentir, mais je suis contente de toujours trouver une de leur musiques qui correspond à mon état d'esprit du moment. Maintenant je crains personne !

Maintenant les gens me reproche de toujours passer mon temps à chantonner leur chanson (parfois c'est aussi les TH!) et pas toujours bien d'ailleurs ! Very Happy

If speaks to you about it it is simply because they allowed you to realize that you cost as much as the others. Have not no shame, me too I was tortured and without just reason because a girl could not feel me, but I am satisfied to find always one of them musics who corresponds to my state of mind of moment. Now I am afraid of nobody!

Maintaining people blames for me for spending time always humming their song (sometimes it is also the TH!) and not always indeed moreover!
Back to top Go down
livetodid
Super Mega Freak
livetodid

[Band] Panik - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May - 19:17

Oli les autres t'ont persecutés parce que tu es différente et soit ils aime pas soit ils te jalouse! La meilleure arme reste l'ignorance même si des fois le rabattre le caquet les laisse sur le cul!
Moi j'ai toujours eut une grande gueule donc on ma jamais persecuté mais une de mes amie si et elle laissait faire jusqu'au jour ou j'ai matter la gueule a celui qui lui en faisait baver le plus et après sa a été finit mais les filles sont les pires en général!

Oli, others are tortured you because you're just differente and they don't like that or they're are jalous! The best weapon is ignorance even if sometimes, answer them is good!
I've always had a "big mouth" so anybody tortured me but before my best friend was tortured and she said nothing! A day, I've open my mouth (and fighting with the worse) and after there was finish! But generally, girls are the worse!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/livetodid

[Band] Panik
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2