Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Band] Panik

Go down 
+15
P.2K | Petush
chiwite
MC*
ArdnAskelA
Juliana
BellaBoo
tit-fraise
livetodid
T:ph'N
Céline
Cindy
Lizée
MA'Lice
11th_echo
Cha
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cha
Admin
Admin
Cha

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 14 Mar - 23:34

Le groupe Panik fut d'abord composé, dès 2001, de :

[Band] Panik David10[Band] Panik Timo10

David Bonk (guitare & piano) & Timo Sonnenschein (MC), amis depuis le jardin d'enfants.

NEVADA TAN

[Band] Panik Nevada11

Avant de devenir connu sous le nom de Nevada Tan,
le groupe fut composé de Christian B., Max B. ... Mais c'est en 2006 que le groupe signa chez Universal, David et Timo toujours leaders, sont désormais accompagnés de Jan Werner (DJ) et ami d'école de Timo, Christian Linke (basse) originaire de la même ville (Neumünster), Juri Schewe (batterie) rencontré lors d'un concert et Frank Ziegler (chanteur), qui avait sympathisé avec Linke sur internet.

Sous l'influence de ses producteurs, le groupe opte pour le nouveau nom de "Nevada Tan" dénonçant la pression scolaire. (Nevada Tan faisant référence à un fait divers japonais où une élève avait tué une de ses camarades d'après elle à cause de la pression qu'elle subissait.)
En 2007 sort leur premier album : Niemand Hört Dich (Personne ne t'entend)

[Band] Panik Nieman10

Grand succès, couronné par une tournée passant notamment par la France, l'Autriche, l'Allemagne, la Russie et la Biélorussie.
En 2008, le groupe se sépare de ses producteurs suite à des problèmes d'argent, affirmant ne pas avoir été payé durant la dernière année. Suite à des problèmes juridiques, ils se voient forcer de changer de nom et reviennent à l'origine : "Panik" ("Nevada Tan" appartenant à leurs anciens producteurs.)

PANIK

[Band] Panik Panik_11

En septembre 2009, sort leur deuxième album éponyme

Panik.

[Band] Panik Panikc10

Deux mois plus tard, et à peine dans les bacs, le groupe annonce le départ de quatre de ses membres, Linke, Franky, Jan et Juri.

Aujourd'hui le groupe se compose comme à ses débuts, de David et Timo.

[Band] Panik Img_6610

Source : http://panik.forumsmusic.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down
https://destinationanywhere.forumactif.org/
11th_echo
Silver Köhler
11th_echo

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyWed 17 Mar - 0:03

I had lots of Ups and Downs with this band.
It started with a huge UP when my best friend and I became NT fans after listening to Revolution.
The first DOWN was the renaming from NT to Panik. Wegweiser was released that day and I was crying for hours while listening to it xD
Then my concert time started
♥️ definitely an UP time ♥️
I got to know amazing new people and some of them became the best friends I've ever had ♥️
Panik made me travel through whole Germany for their concerts and I got to know places I didn't even know they were existing >D this was the first time I've ever been to concerts, though (:
DOWN time when not all friendship lasted for a long time...
UP time for the 2nd album and more amazing concerts.
And then... DOWN... 11.11.2009 :/ the "split".

But I'm sure David and Timo will be great together as well! They were always the heart of the band ;] really curious about their new musical stuff! And I can't wait for the Paris gig!

What are your favourite songs?
I'd say Wegweiser since I listened to it for so many times and it made me cry almost in any of them... I also love Es kommt der Tag a lot ♥️ and mhm maybe Ein letztes Mal because it's holding memories as well (last tour, last concert, ...) =)

(I have no idea why my text is bold xD can't delete it... uhm... okay, I think know it isn't bold anymore? xD not sure. dunno.)
Back to top Go down
MA'Lice
Bronze Köhler
MA'Lice

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyWed 14 Apr - 21:46

My favorite song is "So wie du" as I listened to that song, it was really talking to me, like the song was writen for me.
I also really like "An alle Leute" "Wollt nur ma wissen" "Perfekt" & "San Diego" Smile

My Panik's Story :p
I know the band since 2007 I think, I was on a blog and I saw "Revolution" I didn't like it, but a few weeks later I was in Frankfurt am Main, and I saw the clip a second time and them I start to like what they were doing, and I saw them in Paris in the Trabendo Smile
I didn't have UP and DOWN like you, thanks to them I meet great people
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ma-lice/http://www.flickr.com/photo
Lizée
Destination Anywhere Addict
Lizée

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyMon 26 Apr - 16:58

I like Niemand Hort Dich but in live, I love "Geht Ab", " Morgencafé" and "Perfekt" ! It's sooo cool !

I know Panik in 2007, I listen " Revolution ". I have discovered this song, after a friend spend me to the link of the song.
I was sad to learn that they had made a concert in July of this year and that I wasn't able to go there because I didn't know xD
Back to top Go down
http://xnothing-else-mattersx.skyblog.com
Cindy
Fan
Cindy

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyMon 26 Apr - 17:36

I love them ! I know them 3 years ago & I saw them for the first time the 24/04/10 & I'm sad that the band is separated Sad
Back to top Go down
Céline
Gold Köhler
Céline

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyTue 27 Apr - 23:03

Panik is a very special band for me.
When i've known them i was 15, such a little girl lol and i kind of "grew up" with their music. I met really really great people thanks to them, even a girl who's like my best friend now =)
I'm moved they splited up but I hope Timo and David will be ok together =)
I'll be always there for this band Smile
Back to top Go down
Gold Köhler

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyTue 27 Apr - 23:27

Panik is... Panik (so philosophic!) ☆.☆
I known them in 2007 perhaps... I was 16. A friend (my Twin <3) makes me discover one day... And I've never forgotten! Fan Fics, Forums, Fan Actions made me met different people who I really love now *.* !
My favourite songs are all those ones which have piano tones... Ein Neuer Tag is my very very favourite... I love all the others, but this one... "often" makes me cry! <3
I wish that David and Timo will be okay to continue, because I can't bear the idea that Panik is like "dead" (I don't know how to say it in English). I hope they will come another day in France... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kagayakashiieikoo.deviantart.com
livetodid
Super Mega Freak
livetodid

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyWed 28 Apr - 13:23

Yeah i'm so sad when i say me 'it's the end of Panik" (at 6)!
I know them since 3 years mit Revolution and i'm always a big fan!
But i know the "new" panik wil be excellent and i wait news of band because an alle leute and es ist zeit are great =)!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/livetodid
tit-fraise
Fan
tit-fraise

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyWed 28 Apr - 20:39

it's my favourite band! i know them since 3 years and they are too awesome!! i'm so sad they separate, but it's the life and the new songs are really great!!

long live Panik!
Back to top Go down
BellaBoo
Bronze Köhler
BellaBoo

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyWed 28 Apr - 21:36

I've known them for three years aswell now. It's like I grew up with them, so it was very hard to tell myself it was over. But, there isn't anything we can do about it, and I am sure David and Timo will do great stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliana

Juliana

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyFri 30 Apr - 0:56

I.have.no.words.to.say.how.MUCH.I.love.them.

I discovered them in 2007. May, the 1st (Yeah, I even remember) And well, that was a total crush. I actually listened to "revolution" one time and didnt liked it. Them I listened to it again.. and again... and again.. And I just couldnt stop listening to it. I saw them at their first concert in France @ La Boule Noire, and that was the best concert I saw with them. My favorite one. I just remember how happy I was when I knew they were playing in Paris for the first time, I get so exited ! And well I had such a good moment! Then came the trabendo ! Loved it, again. And well, saturday, the last concert with all the band together. I was glad to see them, after such a long time, but also so sad, to tell myself that it was the last concert.

Anyway, I had such great memories thanks to that band. I met amazing people, and I'm really thankful.

I'll keep that band in my heart forever. -Yeah you can cry, that was beautiful. Muahhaha What a Face-
Back to top Go down
ArdnAskelA
Fan
ArdnAskelA

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySat 1 May - 14:12

Great band, but lately, it's not the same thing .. Well, I'm waiting to see what comes of it later using the new training ...
The last concert was not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
MC*
Silver Köhler
MC*

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 2 May - 18:31

Panik was THE band which have changed a lots of things in my life. i knew them since 2007. I discovered them whan i read a magazine, their newspaper article had immediatly interpellated me. I listened revolution and I immediatlyike their music. I can't live without their music and it's thanks to them that I mett my best friend. My favorite song stays undeniably Wegweiser , but I confess that I love so much Jeder, kinder and Revolution too. I hope to see them again rapidly in France, even if they are only two today.

(Et de rien Tiphaine Wink )
Back to top Go down
chiwite
Fan
chiwite

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 2 May - 18:57

Panik is (or was it depends on point of view) a great band.
I discovered Panik in the beginning of 2007 on the internet with Revolution and I loved this song because of music and what it represents (liberty). Now, I love other song, my favorite song is "Unsere Zeit" and I think "Ein neuer Tag" too because it's a really important song for me.
I'm glad to have been in Paris for the last show, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
P.2K | Petush
Bronze Köhler
P.2K | Petush

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyMon 3 May - 21:31

Well, if I'd start to talk about this band, I am not sure I'd end that soon. There's just so many things to say, to thank them for and I guess the forum wouldn't even let me post something so long. I think everyone who knows me also knows my Fansite about Panik - and those people know, how much this band and everything around it means to me. <3
Back to top Go down
http://destinationanywhere.blog.cz
MiniOliix
Freak
MiniOliix

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySat 8 May - 20:20

La tout de suite, j'arrive pas à parler de ce groupe. A dire ce qu'ils représentent à mes yeux, ce que je leur doit.
Un merci serait dérisoire comparer à ce que je ressent à leur égards. Ils m'ont permis de rencontrer environ toutes les filles de ce forum (Ingrid, Mira, Emilia, alizée, Laura, Ingrid, Kelly, Adeline, Kim) mais aussi des gens qui ne sont pas ici (Najoie, Miryam, Lenda&Raquel, Cecile, Angélique & autres), ils m'ont fait passer un des meilleurs moment de ma vie (même si j'ai manquée d'en mourir plusieurs fois). Ils m'ont fait ruire, pleurer, chanter (faux), danser, hurler...

Y'a des groupes comme eux qui rentrent dans ta vie & tu t'imagine pas qu'il deviendrait tant à tes yeux.

The straight, I can not speak of this group. To tell what they represent to me what I owe them.
A thank you would be derisory compared to what I feel their respects. They allowed me to meet all the girls about this forum (Ingrid, Mira, Emilia, Alizee, Laura, Ingrid, Kelly, Adeline Kim) but also people who
are not here (Najoie, Miriam, Lenda & Raquel, Cecile Angelica & others), they made me take one of the best moment of my life (although I missed to die several times). They made me laugh, cry, sing (false), dancing, screaming ...

There's groups like these who fall into your life and you would not imagine that so many things to your eyes.

(mon anglais est pourri pour ce texte mais c'est pas grave)
Back to top Go down
http://MiniOliix.skyrock.com/
mmmira.
Freak
mmmira.

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySat 8 May - 20:32

MiniOliix wrote:
Y'a des groupes comme eux qui rentrent dans ta vie & tu t'imagine pas qu'il deviendrait tant à tes yeux.

Je pense qu'Oli a presque tout dit. Si j'aurais imaginer, en 2007, pendant que je me faisait gravement chxer chez ma grande-mere a regarder Viva qu'un jour j'allais voir " ooh, l'autre le mec avec la casquette qui se croit trop pour un boss, et puis t'as vu le guitariste??! ou encore le chanteur qui se croit trop pour un beau goss et le DJ Ninja " en concert... C'etait un moment magnifique. Eux? C'est 3 ans de ma vie, des rencontres inoubliables, des pleurs, de rires. Des " Das ist die Revolution, unsere Generation " chantes a tue-tete dans la rue. Eux, c'est ce qui m'a permis a devenir ce que je suis ajourd'hui, a realiser mes reves, a me battre jusqu'au bout. Eux, c'est toute une histoire...

I think that Oli said all. If only I imagined, in 2007, during my summer holidays when I was at my grandma's place and that I will see " Ooh the guy with the cap who thinks that he's the best, oh and did you saw the guitarist??! or the vocal who thinks that he's soooo hot or the DJ Ninja " in Paris... That was a wonderful moment. They? They are 3 years of my life, unforgettable friends, so many laughs... Because of them I'm what I'm now, they helped me to realize my dreams, they helped to continue my life the way I want. . .
Back to top Go down
Lizée
Destination Anywhere Addict
Lizée

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySat 8 May - 20:53

+ 1113435436739846 les filles

Vous avez vraiment tout dit, y a des gens qui rentrent dans votre vie et qui la changent complétement. Ils sont vraiment LE groupe qui m'avait, m'a et m'aura le plus marqué, ils sont le seul groupe où j'aime vraiment TOUTES les chansons.
Comme dit Oli, un simple merci est vraiment dérisoire comparé a toutes les bonnes choses qu'ils nous ont apportés mais, un simple merci, c'est tout ce qu'on peut leurs dire ^^

I think that Oli & Mira said all. There are people who go into your life and who change her totally. They are really THE group which had me, has me and will have most marked, they are the only group where I really like ALL the songs.
As says Oli, a simple thank you is really derisory compared has all the good things that they brought us but, a simple thank you, it's all that we can their say ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xnothing-else-mattersx.skyblog.com
livetodid
Super Mega Freak
livetodid

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 13:55

Je suis complétement d'accord avec Oli, Mira et Ali!
Il n'y a jamais de mots pour décrire ce qu'on ressent pour les choses qu'on aime! Et pour eux aussi!
Entre les moments joyeux et tristes ou une simple envie de musique, je trouve toujours une chanson des Panik qui convienne! Sans parler des très bonnes rencontres fais indirectement par leur biais!
Bref, un groupe génial qui restera toujours dans mon coeur!

I agree with Oli, Mira and Ali!
There are no words for describe what I feel! Happyness and sad moment or just listen music, I always find a sing of Panik! And I don't speak about people I've met thanks Panik!
This band will be in my heart for ever!
Back to top Go down
Six
Gold Köhler
Six

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 14:22

Wouah j'ai une poussière dans l'oeil !

Je manque de mots donc je fais pas de discours mais je les remercie pour tout ! les rencontres, le concert, les DA, ralph...

Je suis sur un petit nuage grâce à eux et vous
Back to top Go down
livetodid
Super Mega Freak
livetodid

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 16:14

Yeaaah Ralph est de loin la meilleure rencontre faite grâce aux Panik!

Yeaaaah Ralph is the best meeting thanks Panik!
Back to top Go down
Six
Gold Köhler
Six

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 17:25

lol Ralph is the best ! I prefere Ralph than Panik ! Out guys !

Perhaps he could play bass for Timo and David ! nein ?
Back to top Go down
MiniOliix
Freak
MiniOliix

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 20:34

Who is Ralph [Band] Panik Icon_lol ?
Back to top Go down
minilita
Gold Köhler
minilita

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptySun 9 May - 20:49

Ralph is a legend [Band] Panik Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
MiniOliix
Freak
MiniOliix

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik EmptyThu 13 May - 15:54

"Jeder ist anders als der Rest, ganz anders als perfekt, tut euch den Gefallen und scheißt auf die Anderen!"
Je fais parti de ces ados martyrisés par leurs camarades de classe, depuis toujours. Jusqu'à l'année dernière, j'ai jamais osée en parler, parce que ça fout la honte, parce que c'est pas le genre de chose dont tu parle aux gens, comme ça.
& cet été, cette chanson est sortie, elle m'a mis une grande claque dans la gueule & je me suis rendue compte de beaucoup de choses. J'avais toujours pensée que c'était de ma faute si il m'était arrivée ça & en fait non, ils m'ont permis de m'en rendre compte & je ne les remercierait jamais assez.
J'ai pu en parler, raconter ces petites piques que je me prenait continuellement en pleine face & ça m'a fait un bien fou, je me suis déchargée d'un poids & j'ai pu me remettre à avancer.

Je sais pas pourquoi j'en parle aujourd'hui & ici, mais j'ai l'impression que vous pourrez peut-être me comprendre

I am one of those teens tortured by their classmates, since forever. Until last year, I never dared talk about it, because it cares shame, because it's not the kind of thing you talk to people like that.
And this summer, this song came out, she put a big slap in the face and I realized many things. I always thought it was my fault if it had happened to me & it actually not, they allowed me to realize it and I do not thank him enough.
I was able to speak, tell the little spikes that I thought I was continually in the face and it made me a very foolish, I am relieved of a weight and I was able to put forward.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Band] Panik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Band] Panik   [Band] Panik Empty

Back to top Go down

[Band] Panik
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next