Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cha
Admin
Admin
Cha

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Empty
PostSubject: Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch)   Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) EmptyTue 23 Feb - 19:23

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) David12

David Conrad

Birthday:

What instrument do you play in the band ? Do you play any other?
I’m lead singer and awkward jumping jack on stage. I played bass in a punkrockband a long time ago… and I inspired important bass-players of the present to learn the instrument, too (see André). I also play guitar… but I’m not good.

How long have you been playing this instrument and have you been to a music school or have you learnt by yourself?

Hm… I think that I sing as long as I can remember. And I was even worse than I am now! When I was a young musician the others in the band we’re even worse singer than me so I started to sing. I was about… 14? I had a few lessons to learn how to sing better… at least it made me breath better while I’m singing.

When and what made you want to be a musician and do concerts?

The first album of the Backstreet Boys in 1996. I promise.
When I reached puberty I realized that I have no self-esteem and so I started a band.
It didn’t solve my problems but now I get drinks for free!

Some favorite bands?
It’s hard to name just a few… in 2009 I listened a lot to Slipknot’s “All hope is gone”, “Billy Talent III”, “Panik” and Rammstein’s “Liebe ist für alle da”. The bands that inspired me the most were Bands like Green Day and Blink 182 I think. And the Backstreet Boys of course.

Other hobbies?
Not that much beside of the music. I work out a lot. Sport. And Dvds… ! Two and a half man. Scrubs. Stromberg. The Office. Little Britain.

Are you still studying?
Yep.

What do you expect of the new shows you’ll play?
Sadism. Pyro. Entrancement. Orgasm. A pretty drunken Christoph. Buisness as usual!

How did you meet the other members of DA?
I knew Tim from his old band… I wish I could show you some songs! Hm… I knew Christoph cause he is a famous alcoholic in our land. I knew André cause I have always been his role model as a musician. I always knew Peda, too. But I don’t remember why?!? Maybe he kissed me softly in the neck in the disco before he knew me cause he thought I was a girl?! I met the other ones in the rehearsel room for the first time cause they were stupid enough to join this band.

What do you say too often?
“It’s like in the episode of… “
I’m annoying everyone with boring quotes from these series I’m always watching.

What’s your favorite movie/book/food ?
Movie… hm. The Dark Knight. Snatch. Terminator: Salvation. Superbad. Dumb and dumber is great. Book… I always liked Stephen King. His new book ‘the Dome’ is fantastic. Beside of that I like John Grisham, Tommy Jaud and Thomas Harris for example. And food… well the best food I can remember right now is the mexican food from ‘El Paso’ that producer David showed us!

What’s your favorite Super Heroe, and why?

It’s Batman, cause he is cool and a playboy. And Beardman. But I’m not allowed to tell you about his true identity… (He plays guitar in a crappy band and has a beard).

If you had to change something, what would it be?
I would try to help Christoph with his drinking problem.

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Tim10

Tim Klein

Birthday :
Have to keep it as a secret, because in future i want to fake my age. - Muss ich geheimhalten, da ich in Zukunft mein Alter fälschen will.

What instrument do you play in the band ? Do you play any other ?
I am playing the guitar since I am 15 or 16, I dont know exactly. At first I learned it by myself, then i took lessons at a friend's brother and then I went to a music school... Now I am just practizing by myself again.
Ich spiele Gitarre seit ich 15 oder 16 bin, so genau weiss ich das nicht mehr. Am Anfang habe ich mir ein paar Sachen selbst beigebracht, habe dann Unterricht bei dem Bruder eines Kumpels genommen und bin schließlich noch in einer Musikschule gelandet. Momentan übe ich wieder in Eigenregie.

How long have you been playing this instrument (or singing for David) and have you been to a music school or have you learnt by yourself ?
Ich spiele Gitarre seit ich 15 bin und hatte auch professionellen Unterricht für ca. 2 Jahre. I'm playing guitar since i am 15 and had music lessons for 2 years.

When and what made you want to be a musician and do concerts ?
The fact that you can get in and drink for free. - Dass man umsonst auf geile Konzerte kommt, für die man sonst bezahlen müsste und dazu auch noch Freibier hat.
When I started listening to cool punkrock bands like NOFX, Pennywise and Millencolin (just a few examples) I had the idea of doing such a cool stuff, too... That was when I was 14 I guess. We then founded a band where i was singer at first, but then I decided to play guitar.
Als ich angefangen habe Punkrockbands wie NOFX, Pennywise und Millencolin (um nur ein paar zu nennen) zu hören, hatte ich schnell die Idee, dass ich sowas unbedingt auch machen muss. Da war ich ca. 14. Wir haben dann eine Band gegründet, in der ich zuerst gesungen habe, ich habe mich dann aber doch für die Gitarre entschieden.

Some favorite bands ?
Schwierige Frage... Ganz grob, was mir gerade so einfällt: Stereoview, Flutschfingers und Hauke Fuchs.

Other hobbies ?
Andere Bands produzieren und aufnehmen. Uni. Carpe vitam!
Producing and recording other Bands. University. Carpe vitam!

Are you still studying?
I am STILL studying and i hate it! Let's talk about something different ;-)
Ja ich studiere noch und ich hasse es! Lass uns über was anderes reden :-)

Nacktheit, Perversion, Woodstock^10, Extase und vielleicht sogar ein bisschen Spass!
Nudity, Perversion, Woodstock^10, Ecstasy and perhaps a little bit of fun!

You really want to know that story? Well, I'm sure you like to sleep at night, so i dont want to be responsible that this not possible anymore! ;-)
Ihr seid sicher, dass ihr das wissen wollt?? Ich denke ihr mögt es, dass ihr nachts schlafen könnt, also lass ich das mal lieber ;-)

;-) boh! ; ja nu süschä; is richtig.... usw...
boh!, yes for sure, that's right.. and so on

Movie: Forrest Gump, American Beauty, Avatar, Tow and a Half Men, Scrubs, Stromberg
Book: Harry Potter and many more but i forgot
Food: nearly everything with tuna, (potato) pancake, chips, beer
fast alles mit Thunfisch, Reibekuchen, pfannkuchen, Chips, Bier

I just can't answer that one!
Die Frage kann ich einfach nicht beantworten.

complete satisfaction, health and enough to eat for everybody!
Volle Zufriedenheit, Gesundheit und genug zu Essen für alle!

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Batzin10

Tobias Bätzing

Birthday: 24.08.1990

What instrument do you play in the band ? Do you play any other:

Tenorhorn! others: Guitar, E-Bass/Contra-Bass, Piano,

How long have you been playing this instrument (or singing for David) and have you been to a music school or have you learnt by yourself ?:
I play Tenorhorn since 1998 and learned it in our local musicians club, the others i learned by myself

When and what made you want to be a musician and do concerts?:

Mostly the music itself, cause i raised up with music because of my family, where everybody is a musician

Some favorite bands ?:

Queen, Toto, Meat Loaf, Dream Theater, Symphony X

Other hobbies ?:
skiing and inline-skating

Are you still studying?
Noch nicht! Erstmal 2 Jahre Bundeswehr, und danach wird studiert Smile

Jede menge Spaß und Party und ganz viel tolles Publikum das uns gut findet!

Ein gemeinsamer Freund von uns hatte mich damals an sie empfohlen. Und Bei meinem ersten Vorspielen dann, dachte ich nur: “Was sind das denn für komische Leute” ;-)

“Kein Plan”

Forrest Gump/ Illuminati/ Fisch

Freddy Mercury, weil er der Größte Rock-Musiker in der Geschichte war, dadurch dass er die Musikszene mit seinen Kompositionen und seiner Stimme völlig revolutioniert hat!

Dass mir zu oft wegen meinen Bandkollegen die Zigaretten ausgehen Smile

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Peda10

Peter Stock

Birthday: 01.10.1988

What instrument do you play in the band ? Do you play any other:
Drums and singing in the background grääää. gääääähhh ägägägäg gäkk ööööö

How long have you been playing this instrument (or singing for David) and have you been to a music school or have you learnt by yourself ?:

I startet to play drums in 1999 on my sisters drumset. Just a learning by doing process what makes me perfect like I am Wink.

When and what made you want to be a musician and do concerts?:

For myself it is like a desire to sell myself as cheap as possible. Doing concerts is the easiest way to settle it. It is more than doing a job or playing my instrument. It is oohh ohh mmmhhh ohh mmmm hhhh , you know?

Some favorite bands ?:
Blink 182 is what made me want to be a musician.

Other hobbies ?:
driving motorbike, play football,enjoy my freetime and playing more drums, and more, and more.....

Are you still studying?
Nein, ich mache eine Ausbildung zum IT Systemelektroniker

Es wird so geil, ich hab das ganze frühjahr schon ne Latte.

Bei einer Karnevalsfeier hab ich David getroffen, den ich schon sehr lang kannte. Und dann irgendwann, war ich dabei.

Ich sage sehr oft, dass Tim eine große Nase, Entschuldigung, sehr große Nase hat.

Ich mag alle American Pie teile, aber mein Lieblingsfilm ist “Und dann kam Polly”; Ich lese sehr gerne Micky Maus Hefte aus der Kinderzeit ; Ich esse gerne jegliche Formen von Schnitzel, Nudelaufläufe, Fast Food, alles worauf ich gerade Hunger habe und was mich satt macht.

Ich glaub ich hab keinen Helden, weil jeder so seine Macken hat.

Es gibt so viel was gut ist, und genug was schlecht ist.
Wenn ich durch den Supermarkt gehe, und 40 verschiedene Sorten Klopapier zu Auswahl habe, und es dann noch Orte auf der Welt gibt, wo man froh ist wenn ein Klo zu Verfügung steht, macht mich das jedoch nachdenklich.

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Andre10

André Rüddigkeit

Birthday: 29.09.1987

What instrument do you play in the band ?

Bass

Do you play any other?

nen bisschen Gitarre

How long have you been playing this instrument (or singing for David) and have you been to a music school or have you learnt by yourself ?
puh, also ich spiel jetzt schon so ca 6-7 Jahre würd ich schätzen. Unterricht hatte ich anfangs auch mal, aber nicht wirklich lange....

Als ich das erste Mal Seed of the Skunk gesehen habe wollte ich auch so cool sein wie deren Bassist! ;-)

Some favorite bands ?
Death Cab For Cutie, John Mayer, Blink 182, Bloc Party, The Cribs...

Other hobbies ?
Fußball, im Moment allerdings mehr gucken als spielen irgendwie ;-)

Are you still studying?
Yes!

Fun, david going crazy, christoph to drink as much as he always drinks ( MUCH)

They knew me from my old band “lyron” (check out www.myspace.com/lyron ;-) ) and so they called me and asked if I wanted to play with them. But I don’t really like these guys, it’s all about the money.

“could I have a cigarette, bätzing?”

Movie: Walk the line, american pie
Book: Only book I read in a long time was “ich bin dann mal weg” by hape kerkeling and I liked it
Food: any kind of fast-food ;-)

Hmm, don’t have any favorite super heroes. Maybe spider-pig.

Peda’s new haircut!

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Chrsit10

Christoph Zimmermann

Birthday : 24.7.1990

I play tenorsaxophone in the band and I play clarinet and drums too.

I play saxophone since 2 years ago and I learned is by myself.

I want to make the people happy….

Some favorite bands ?
Rammstein, Stereoview, tenacious D

Other hobbies ?
no

Are you still studying?
Was ist das? Nein ich drehe schöne kleine metallteile wie vibratoren und so…

Party,whiskey,…

Oh mein gott. Ein freund hatte mich empfohlen also wurde ich eingeladen mal als merchman mit zu fahren ja un da ist es dann passiert: ich hab mich unendlich in diese chaoten verliebt!!!

„altaa“

Movie: die schmutzige liebe der lack-sklaven
Book: kama-sutra
Food: 20er chicken McNucggets mit Curry-sauce

Ich denke es ist Charlie Harper aus “two and a half men” denn er kriegt sie alle und ständig.
Und trinkt dabei!!!

Diese ganzen Kommerzbiere abschaffen.

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch) Philip11

Philipp Schopp

Birthday : 16.03.1990

Trompete/Flügelhorn. Bald Klavier

Spiele seit fast 11 Jahren Trompete gelernt habe ich bei Privatlehrern und beim Musikverein.

Habe mich schon immer für Musik interessiert. Selbst Musik zu machen und andere Menschen damit begeistern zu können ist ein tolles Gefühl und macht unheimlich viel Spaß.

Some favorite bands ?
Rammstein, Dream Theater, Roger Cicero, Jan Delay, Freak kitchen, deftones, Guadalajara, Michael Buble und viele viele mehr...

Other hobbies ?
Fußball, schlafen, Filme, essen, faul in der Sonne liegen…

Are you still studying?
Ja, ich studiere zur Zeit Musik in Düsseldorf über die Bundeswehr

Jede menge Spaß und viel begeistertes Publikum

Einen Teil der Band kannte ich schon aus dem Musikverein…nachdem sie mich dann mal überedeten ein Konzert mit zu spielen hab ich dann auch den Rest kennen gelernt

Ajajajj…

Gladiator, American History X, MI2, Schweigen der Lämmer, Roter Drache, James Bond Filme (mit Roger Moore), Der Soldat James Ryan, The Rock, Hooligans, 21, Kill BIll, Pulp fiction…….Millionär, Vollidiot…..jegliche Arten von Fleisch vor allem Schnitzel, Rumpsteak, Lammkotelett und Ente

Reiner Calmund…

Ich würde nichts verändern woollen…

With : Myspace Officiel
Back to top Go down
https://destinationanywhere.forumactif.org/

Interview of the Band Members (English/Deutsch)
Page 1 of 1